Ummah Tajia® Trust Website "tajbaba.com" Terms and Conditions of Use.
Your use of this website is subject strictly to the following terms and conditions ofand by using this website you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You acknowledge that all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in this website and its component parts is the sole and exclusive property of Ummah Tajia® Trust.
- You shall not engage in any conduct or use this website in any manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of Ummah Tajia® Trust.
- When website you may temporarily store an electronic copy or print out a hard copy of part of this website solely for your own personal use. this
- You agree not to reproduce, frame, transmit, broadcast, adapt, modify, reverse assemble or reverse compile this website, or any of its component parts.
- You are authorized to hyperlink to this , however we would prefer that such hyperlinking is directly to the front page of the website.
- You agree not to reproduce or use any of the trade marks displayed on this website.
- You shall not use this website in a manner that breaches, or is likely to breach, any law or relevant code of conduct or that infringes any persons rights, including any conduct that would require Ummah Tajia® Trust or any of its volunteers, servants or agents to remedy any loss or damage occasioned by such activity.
- You shall not use this in a manner that defames, harasses, unlawfully offends or harms any person using this website.
- Ummah Tajia® Trust makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of material available on or through this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, Ummah Tajia® Trust and its directors, members and associates do not accept any responsibility in any way (including by reason of negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the material available on or through this website and do not accept liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any such material or being unable to access the website.